Our Apartments Are Pet-Friendly
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Abilene? Look no further than Mill Creek Apartments! We proudly allow cats and dogs here at Mill Creek Apartments in Abilene, Texas. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
- We allow dogs and cats
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized at Mill Creek Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kinds.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
- Mill Creek Apartments complies with all fair housing requirements. Valid Service and/or Support Animals are not considered pets and are not subject to this policy.
- At Mill Creek Apartments we are “pet-friendly” and want to meet these important members of your family. Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview”. We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones!!
- Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 100 pounds. We do not accept Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Hybrid, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $30 per dog and/or cat. No more than two (2) pets are allowed per apartment.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 at move-in.
- Pet Fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- Unauthorized pets found in your apartment home will be subject to a $200 monthly fee up until the date the lessee registers the pets and pays the required pet fee/deposit.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.